Today I am finishing my presentation for ICON UK on external users in Connections 5. There’s a lot to cover and I’m trying to run neither over or under time and pull off the goldilocks of presentations covering…
- How external access works
- What can external users do (and not do)
- How your internal users interact with external users
- Configuring external user access
- Securing the perimeter
- Implications and things to think about…
I’ll post the presentation here once I’m done but of course it won’t come with me talking over each page (is that good or bad?) – so if you can make it to Icon tomorrow at IBM South Bank in London, I hope to see you there. My session is at 11am.